101 Days of Wedding Planning: Day 77: Determine any wedding day assignment(s) for members of your wedding party and inform them about it.
If you do not have a wedding planner or day of coordinator, the more help you can receive for your wedding would be great! Usually the maid of honor and best man are tasked with some duties.
Below are 10 common wedding day tasks for your maid (or matron) of honor:
1. Help with keeping the attendants on schedule.
2. Help as a contact person for wedding vendors and guests with questions.
3. Help with your attire. For example, tying the bustle on your dress.
4. Hold your bouquet while you exchange vows.
5. Sign the marriage license as a witness, along with the best man.
6. Secure any gifts brought to the reception.
7. Toast to the couple at the reception (maid of honor and best man).
8. Adjust the bride's train, if necessary.
9. Stay behind for any clean up duties.
10. Help with any last minute errands.
Get your free copy of the complete checklist with 101 days here!
Author - Meet Katurah Johnson-Breedlove
Welcome! Hi, I'm a native of the Bahamas, but Georgia based CEO of Registry Bridges. I'm a lover of jewelry/accessories, attending and planning events and living life to the fullest! Thanks for stopping by.