101 To Do's: 59 - Remind your wedding party about the rehearsal and have the host/hostess of the rehearsal dinner send out the invitations!
We would hate for some of your attendants to miss your rehearsal, especially if you're planning intricate details like choreography - which is a growing trend right now. So, it's a good idea to send out a friendly reminder to your attendants and any other people playing a huge role in your ceremony &/or reception.
Now with that set, here are 3 tips to help make your rehearsal go off flawlessly:
1. Bring faux bouquets or something similar for you and the bridesmaids to practice holding as you rehearse. Also, bring the flower girl basket with petals and ring bearer pillow or other accessories for the little ones to practice their role on your wedding day.
2. If you have an indoor rehearsal location, consider bringing your shoes or having your bridesmaids bring their shoes. If they are all new, this is a good time to start "breaking" them in and practicing standing in them. This will also let you know if they are comfortable on their own or if you would need to invest in shoe inserts.
3. Remember to bring all of the related music for the ceremony & or reception. If you're having a band or musician play during the processionals and recessionals, they should be in attendance to practice with you all.
As for the rehearsal dinner, check out this very informative article by The Knot that will outline everything you need to know:
"Wedding Rehearsal Dinner Basics"
Finally, for the second part of this task, have the host or hostess of your rehearsal dinner send out the formal invitations for it. Who should you invite to the rehearsal dinner? Here is the list of who is usually invited:
1. Parents and immediate family of the couple
2. Wedding Attendants, including the Officiant, and their spouse or +1
3. Very close friends
4. Out-of-town guests
However, every wedding is personalized to the desires of the couple, so if you want to invite more or less people - Go ahead!
Download your free copy of the complete checklist here!
💜Love our content and would like to support? Make a donation here. I appreciate you!💜
Author - Meet Katurah Susan
Welcome! Hi, I'm a native of the Bahamas, but Georgia based owner of Registry Bridges. I'm a lover of jewelry/accessories, attending and planning events and living life to the fullest! Thanks for stopping by.