This seems like a pretty easy task right? Well, it's not as simple as you may think. There are 5 important questions to consider when choosing your wedding date:
1. Will your special guests be able to attend then? (e.g. family)
2. Is your desired venue available on that date?
3. Is there a holiday or big event happening on that date? This can affect prices and availability of venues, accommodations, and vendors. Your guests may also be more likely to have other events planned on big holidays.
4. Which season is best for your desired wedding style? For example, if you want an outdoor wedding on the beach a month in the summer or spring may be best; or if you'd like snow to be a part of your wedding pictures, you'd want to pick a month where it's guaranteed to snow at your desired location.
5. Are you on a really tight budget? If so, you may consider a day through the week, as venues are typically more expensive to rent on Saturdays.
Download your free copy of the complete checklist here!
Author - Meet Katurah Susan
Welcome! Hi, I'm a native of the Bahamas, but Georgia based owner of Registry Bridges. I'm a lover of jewelry/accessories, attending and planning events and living life to the fullest! Thanks for stopping by.