A wedding website is great to keep all of your guests up to date on some of your wedding details. It can include: links to your gift registries; pictures; wedding attendants' profiles; the story of your engagement/how you and your partner met; location details about your ceremony/reception; music; RSVP options; and any other messages you'd like to share with your guests.
Here are 22 sites where you can easily set up your own personal wedding website! This is sure to be a fun task!
1. Appy Couple ($39 & $69)
2. Beside You Forever ($29)
3. eWedding (Free or $7/month)
4. Glö ($19.99 - $34.99/month or $75 - $139/year)
5. Hitched Up (Free in Beta mode)
6. Momentville (Free; $19.95; $34.95; or $49.95)
7. Mywedding (Free)
8. Nearlyweds ($14.99/month or $99.00/year)
9. Riley & Grey ($35/month or $240/year)
10. Square Space ($8/month; $18/month or $26/month)
11. The Knot (Free)
12. Wed Share (Free; $59 or $79)
13. Wedbuddy ($9/month or $75/year)
14. Wedding Jo Jo (Free or $14.99/month)
15. Wedding Paper Divas (Free)
16. Wedding Window (Free; $14.95/month or $79/year)
17. Wedding Wire (Free)
18. WeddingDonkey (Free; $10/month; $15/month; $99/year; or $149/year)
19. Wedsite ($19+)
20.Weduary (Free; $15 for a domain; or $20 for a premium theme)
21. Wix (Free)
22. Zank You (Free)
Get your free copy of the complete checklist with 101 days here!
Author - Meet Katurah Susan
Welcome! Hi, I'm a native of the Bahamas, but Georgia based CEO of Registry Bridges. I'm a lover of jewelry/accessories, attending and planning events and living life to the fullest! Thanks for stopping by.