101 Days of Wedding Planning: Day 88: Give someone a copy of the itinerary of your honeymoon and contact information in case of an emergency.
It's a great idea to give a family member &/or close friend your honeymoon destination(s) and contact numbers there, in case of an emergency. Here's what they'll need to know:
1. Itinerary (The countries or cities you are travelling to.)
2. The hotel or place you are staying and the phone number there.
3. Planned arrival/departure dates and times.
4. Photocopies of your passports (optional).
5. A sealed copy of your wills and life insurance-policy numbers (optional).
Get your free copy of the complete checklist with 101 days here!
Author - Meet Katurah Susan
Welcome! Hi, I'm a native of the Bahamas, but Georgia based CEO of Registry Bridges. I'm a lover of jewelry/accessories, attending and planning events and living life to the fullest! Thanks for stopping by.