Depending on where you're planning to travel for your honeymoon, it's a great idea to book accommodations far in advance to save on costs. For example, plane tickets or cruise tickets are usually cheaper if bought far in advance of your departure date. Also, consider that travel would be more expensive during holidays, and more affordable in off seasons (for some places).
Check out these 16 honeymoon ideas to get the ball rolling! What's your favorite?
1. All Inclusive Resort or Resort
2. Beach Trip
3. Camping (With or Without an RV)
4. Casino Trip
5. City Tours
7. Golf Resort
8. Island Hopping (Ex. The Bahama Islands)
9. Mountain Cabin Trip
10. RV Road Trip from State to State
12. Ski Trip
13. "Staycation" at a nice hotel in your area.
14. Theme Park (Ex. Disney
15. Travel to Another Country
16. Volunteering or Mission Trip
Download your free copy of the complete checklist here!
Author - Meet Katurah Susan
Welcome! Hi, I'm a native of the Bahamas, but Georgia based owner of Registry Bridges. I'm a lover of jewelry/accessories, attending and planning events and living life to the fullest! Thanks for stopping by.