101 Days of Wedding Planning: Day 25: Research and shop for your bridesmaid dresses. Order them (especially if it will take months for them to arrive).
Here are 6 things to consider when choosing dresses for your bridesmaids:
1. Season/Location of your Wedding - For example, if you're having an outside wedding in the winter, depending on the location short dresses may not be comfortable. The same applies for long thick gowns at a beach wedding in the summer.
2. Colors - Do you want their dress colors to coordinate with the color scheme of your wedding?
3. Your Gown - Do you want your bridesmaid dresses to compliment your gown? For example, you may want all of you to wear short dresses or long dresses.
4. Style of your Wedding - For example, if you are planning a formal wedding, long bridesmaid dresses may be a better fit.
5. Price - You want all of your friends to be able to afford their dresses, unless you are covering this cost.
6. Uniformity - If you are letting your bridesmaids choose their own dresses, it's a good idea to provide them all with the same color swatch, so they can all have almost identical color dresses. This is important because some colors come in multiple shades.
Get your free copy of the complete checklist with 101 days here!
Author - Meet Katurah Susan
Welcome! Hi, I'm a native of the Bahamas, but Georgia based CEO of Registry Bridges. I'm a lover of jewelry/accessories, attending and planning events and living life to the fullest! Thanks for stopping by.