You're engaged! Yay! Congratulations! After you've come off of your high, or maybe even before that, you can start to announce your engagement!
Here are 6 ways to spread the great news! Of course do which one(s) matches your style.
1. Send traditional announcement cards in the mail.
2. Call your family and friends.
3. Social Media:
Share a creative image announcing your engagement via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
Share a creative YouTube video announcement.
4. Create a wedding website or blog with the opening page as your engagement announcement.
5. Throw a party, invite friends and family, and make the announcement there.
6. Send a vintage telegram announcement. Example here.
Get your free copy of the complete checklist with 101 days here!
Author - Meet Katurah Susan
Welcome! Hi, I'm a native of the Bahamas, but Georgia based CEO of Registry Bridges. I'm a lover of jewelry/accessories, attending and planning events and living life to the fullest! Thanks for stopping by.